Mystic's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money for the guild

Go down

Money for the guild Empty Money for the guild

Post  Admin Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Ok I'm just gonna come right out and say this. I used to have 6 gold and now I'm down to 2 just from buying stuff for the guild guys.This.Has.To.Stop! This is supposed to be a team effort. Some people have been helping out a lot yes. Its those people that I'm gonna thank and that are gonna get rewarded I'm not gonna name names because I dont want to make people feel bad but they know who they are.I asked for some stuff on the forums. No one even offered to help.This is sad guys it really is.Some people haven't even signed up on here yet!Yes I know your busy and I get that but really? It takes about 5 mins and that right there basically shows me whos helping and whos not.Bottom line? If I don't start recieving any help I'm gonna stop cause I'm starting to think that this was a fail from the start so I really really really hope that you guys can prove me wrong.Also members. I need you guys to help me recruit members.Members.Make.The.Guild.k?k.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mysticsacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down