Rules and Rankings

Go down

Rules and Rankings

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

so we have a few rules here they are:

- No pking.ANYWHERE if you get caught doing this you better have a good reason.

-Help out.If you see someone who is asking for help with a quest and the admins are busy but you aren't help them out k?k.

-No SPAMMING!!!! Admins have a chat ban and BELIEVE me they know how to use it and won't hesitate to do so.

-No BUFF PL0X BUFFpl0x BUFF PL0X BUFF PL0X!!! k? Me and paci and Fel will trade off buff runs. We'll come around every hour or so and buff if you miss it then you have to wait an hour till the next one. Dont be asking if you can go first we go down the list so yes, EVERYONE gets included.Thats that.

-Be nice if you wanna fight take it to whisper. If anyone is mean.( DO NOT use the excuse that you were being sarcastic I'll know when you mean it.)you will recieve 3 warnings if you do not stop after that you will recieve a chat ban.

*Rules and Rankings system may change at any moment so always check them

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mysticsacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules and Rankings

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Now that we have the rules covered onto the rankings!!!

Court Members-Court members will decide when to hold wars, when to do instance dungeons, helping with quests and things like that.We ill start off with 5 court members these mebers will be: _sariah_(me), pacifica, MissDii,Fel and Yuffie156. Please send me a PM saying if you accept or decline.

Admins- When you reach 80 you will automatically become an admin.HOWEVER that does not mean that you can't be promoted earlier than that or be demoted. Anyone abusing their powers will be automatically demoted and will have to wait a week before being able to be promoted.

Council-When you reach 60 you will automatically become a council member.HOWEVER that does not mean that you can't be promoted earlier than that or be demoted. Anyone abusing their powers will be automatically demoted and will have to wait a week before being able to be promoted.

Guards-When you reach 40 you will automatically become a gaurd.HOWEVER that does not mean that you can't be promoted earlier than that or be demoted. Anyone abusing their powers will be automatically demoted and will have to wait a week before being able to be promoted.

Members-Members are the lowest ranking.Which means it will be easy for them to be promoted.Also if you do something bad enough to get demoted to member you will have to wait a month before being able to get promoted.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 23, 2011 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Promotion?Where? gimme gimme gimme!!!! Very Happy

You will get promoted if you help out, buff members, stop pkers or stop people from being rude.You will get demoted if you abuse your powers or do the oppisite above which means you dont help out you dont buff members you ARE the pker and you ARE the person being rude.

Oh and Everyone is required to help out with guild funds.This means donating atleast 200s a month and putting atleast 5 items in guild storage( likes pots, elrue, scrolls, mini-pets, etc, etc...). I love you
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down